At the end of the semester Daniel and I had Christmas #1 of 3. These were just the gifts from one to the other that we wanted to take on our East Coast trip. Daniel picked out this coat so it wasn't much a surprise, but he was very anxious to get it. It's perfect for the freezing cold of Rexburg. Apparently the theme for this Christmas was the "gift of warmth" because Daniel gave me a beautiful DKNY coat that I love, along with a cute hat and a scarf to add to my enormous collection. :) A girl can never have enough scarves.
Daniel also got the new AFI CD, a hat, and a scarf.
After church we had a great dinner with some friends. I made my very first ham, and thanks to the crazy, yet talented, Martha Stewart, it was delicious. It was a great first Christmas together.
No comments:
Post a Comment