Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day, Spencer's birthday

Happy Birthday little brother!! I can't believe that he is seventeen and nearly as tall as me. I never thought either of those things would happen. :) We decided to take him out for lunch wherever he wanted to go. And of all the places in Idaho Falls, he wanted to go to this new El Salvadorian restaurant. It actually turned out to be pretty good. We all got Papusas (quesadilla like things) and had some fried ice cream. Good stuff. Also, notice Daniel's taped figures-that is due to a basketball accident where he jammed both his fingers really badly.

Now on to Valentine's Day- it's kinda crazy to think that one whole year ago we had been engaged for a week, so much has happened in this last year. It's been great. For Valentine's Day I made a delicious breakfast and dinner and we ate picnic style on the living room floor. Saturday when I got home from work Daniel had bought me flowers. balloons, and the most fantastic chocolates ever. Then Sunday morning we opened presents. Daniel got a movie, CD, cologne, and a subscription to ESPN magazine and I got Harry Potter Clue (which sounds super nerdy but I absolutely love it) and some amazing silk slippers.







So that's all for now. Nothing new going on with us. Just working and going to school. We did sign a lease for a new apartment in April that we absolutely love. Two rooms in a quiet little complex. It's nicer than our apartment now with much more space for about the same price. We are by the park and close to Daniel's work so everything about it sounds perfect. We can't wait to move out of our tiny hallway of an apartment. Yay for moving!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment