Thursday, October 17, 2013

We're Cruisin'

 Last week Little Miss finally started crawling. I say "finally" because she's been scooting backwards and sideways for over a month. We were at Daniel's parent's house and it was like she finally had enough space and she just started crawling to me. She's funny because it's still a slow crawl and often she blows raspberries while crawling so she sounds like a little jet-propelled baby. It's adorable as always.
 The other day I plopped her in a diaper box while I put laundry away in her room. She thought it was pretty sweet.



 Sophie's favorite place to crawl to is the kitchen. And the bathrooms. She still doesn't get into too much stuff, mainly just TV cords and such.






 Sophie loved some tomato soup we gave her when we out to eat.

A cute hat Erin made Sophie



We tried bath time in the sink. Just for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment