Sunday, December 8, 2013

10 Months

 So I failed, I never took a ten month picture of Sophie. Now that's she's mobile, I have to have Daniel home to help me, and I like to take it when there is daylight--and it's dark allll the time whenever Daniel is home.

Tidbits about our ten month old Sophie:
  • She's pulls herself up onto everything--which means an occasion tumble or chin bump on hard furniture.
  • She's developed a super cheesy smile when she's being particularly silly and it's adorable.
  • She loves chasing other toddlers around.
  • She's almost mastered waving bye-bye to anyone leaving a room.
  • She loves music--She had a ball at her Grandpa Jensen's Christmas choir concert.
  • Her favorite food is yogurt and she still moans and makes all kinds of happy faces and noises while she eats.

New PJs!




 My mom came for a visit this weekend on her way to Montana for work. It's been over a month since she's seen Sophie and she's so interactive now--they really had fun together. And what would a grandma visit be if she wasn't showered with new clothes and toys. My mom got her this play piano and Sophie is in love. She bops up and down, and I haven't seen a single toy hold her attention for so long in forever.
Although it was short, it was surprisingly nice to have my mom visit us compared to them living here (not better, just different). She was able to spend more time at our home just being around Sophie in her every day happiness. We will be excited to see everyone at Christmas.


 

There's the cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment