Here are some pictures of Sophie just being her ridiculously silly self.
One day she decided to pretend to be a dog and fetch a frisbee for her cousin Bella. Sophie is really into playing pretend and loves dogs so this doesn't surprise me all that much.
Sophie is getting lots of time squishing on her cousin Austin. Thankfully he can sit up more by himself so he is less at risk to fall over entirely when she lets go.
Once upon a time we took a selfie on the couch when I was laying against Daniel's shoulder and Sophie climbed up on top of me. Every time I do that now she climbs up and says "take a picture guys!"
Sophie polishing daddy's shoes. She's a very helpful kid.
There are just some outfits a girl loves and this is one of Sophie's favorites. She loves wearing dresses and be so beautiful.
While sifting through all the baby gear I found a bag of binkies. When I told Sophie they were for her baby sister she promptly put one in her mouth. Sophie seems to think the baby is in her belly so maybe she thought she was helping her baby sister out.
Grandpa has a epically gorgeous maple tree in his front yard and Sophie and I loved playing in the leave piles. We couldn't walk in the front door without stopping to run through leaves. She loved raking and even throwing them in the garbage. It was a sad day when they were all gone. They were nature's best toy.
I sent this picture to Daniel saying, "on rainy days we wear our hair curly!" I love little girls.
Sophie loves making big bubbles in the jacuzzi tub.
And coming up with interesting outfits like this camo-Christmas sweater combination.
And then it's back to my girlie girl.
This was right before Sophie ended up being terribly sick. (She hasn't napped in months) She woke up in the middle of the night and threw up repeatedly. The next day she was crazy lethargic and even now two days later she hasn't hardly eaten anything. She hasn't ever really been sick like that so it really wiped her out.
But before she got sick we were blessed with a beautiful little snowstorm! We didn't have any of her snow gear so she bundled up in pants two sizes too big, shoes three sizes too big, and gloves that wouldn't stay on....and she loved every minute of it. I hope we have an awesome winter for her to really enjoy it all. Kira and Sophie played outside for a while and went back out once Hannah got home from school. Again--another great reason to have cousins around!










No comments:
Post a Comment