Ahhh, summer. We spent lots of our days outside; watching Sophie ride her bike and play with her buddy Kougar. We took lots of walks as Sophie zipped around on her new trike ringing the bell emphatically. We spent lazy mornings snuggled in bed and plenty of days splashing at the pool. Emery rocked everyone in the tan skin department, while Sophie's hair got progressively blonde. (I think it's darkening now) We had (and have) our fair share of grumpy baby days, but she was always happier outside. We attempted the occasional "as seen on Pinterest" activities, such as painting on the sidewalk with water--which turned out pretty fun.
One weekend we went to Iona Days since we basically live in Iona. It was fun, but mostly we ended up standing in line forever waiting for Sophie to get her face painted. She did get to ride a train and a pony.
Our Relief Society has an upcoming activity where they asked us to send in a picture of us doing something or being with someone we love. I intended for Daniel to take a picture of Sophie and me cooking, but he snapped this photo of us snuggled on the bed when I was supposed to be getting ready for church. Truth be told, I love being covered in my babies.
I think I'll have a dozen more.
(only joking of course.)

No comments:
Post a Comment