Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm starting to get this... sorta

This blogging thing is beginning to make sense... to a certain degree. Anyways, today I'm greatly enjoying day two of my extending weekend with Daniel. Wedding plans are just rolling. Mom is an enormous help. We've got the photographer, the cake, the announcements, the decorator, and even the napkins are on their way. Oh! And I got my ridiculously cute shoes that I refuse to have my picture taken in unless I'm by myself or with Daniel. Just because I'm like six foot three with them on. Bless his heart for being so wonderfully tall. Our kids are going to be awesome. So I'm going to go pretend to be thoroughly interested in this Cav/Magic game on TV.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for blogging. Our blog is arkansasengers.blogspot.com. If you want you can create a blog list on the side where your profile is and then when people update their blogs you will know. I am looking forward to all the posts. We live too far away, I never really know what is going on with anyone. Lara has a blog too.

    ReplyDelete