Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beautiful Day

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to attend the temple for the first time. :) It was a beautiful day. I was so happy to have my parents, Daniel's parents, and my grandma there. And it was Daniel's mom birthday [hApPy BiRtHdAy!] so we went out to lunch afterwards.








The last couple weekends we've done lots of fun stuff too. Of course, we have no pictures to prove it. That is serious problem I need to take care of. :) I love photography, but when it comes to taking pictures of myself-I am extremely hesitant. Then, I always regret it later. Perhaps this blog will inspire me to take more pictures of the two of us. :) Maybe.


Two weekends ago we went down to Provo to hang out with Daniel's cousins Jason and Kayli. It was such a fun weekend. We stopped in Salt Lake on the way there and I quickly learned that it is much easier to find everything when your parents are driving. I only kinda got us turned around a few times. Then we made it to Jason and Kayli's house just fine. Along with them and a couple of their friends we went to Seven Peaks water park in the midst of a rainstorm. :) It came and went and we still had great time. After that we went for a fabulous Italian dinner and then Comedy Sports. Hilarious! Super fun. Sunday we went up to the Ogden area for Kayli's cousin's baby blessing. Her family was gracious enough to let us partake of all their delicious food afterwords! Thanks! And thank you Jason and Kaylie for being such wonderful hosts!


Just last weekend was the famous Jensen reunion. I finally got to see Richfield, UT that I've heard so much about. ;) It's kinda cool how it is smack in the middle of Utah where everything starts changing from green to orange rock. Cute small town. I met lots and lots of people; I doubt I can remember all their names, but Daniel has a great [and large] family. I'm pretty lucky to be marrying into a family full of fantastic people. That evening Jason took Daniel and I four-wheeling. Yeah, we were pretty dang hardcore. Kinda. It was way fun. Thanks again Jason! Haha. :) And just hanging out with his family was great.


So now we're caught up. Daniel finished school with great grades and now there are only two weeks until the wedding!!! Two weeks?!?! We can hardly believe it. We never thought it'd get this close. And we are soooo excited!! I had my bridals taken on Tuesday and oh my word I had a blast! I loved being dressed up and wandering around downtown and the park. Kimberly Smith is my photographer and I love her!! She is so much fun and so creative! Check her out at http://www.kimberlysmithphotography.com/

That's all for now. I doubt we'll post again until after the wedding! :) Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley I am so happy for you, the temple is an amazing place! It sounds like you have been keeping busy this summer. I hope your wedding is absolutely perfect! lol and yes you do need to post more pics for all of us to enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete