My poor camera has been holding on to these pictures for over a year. I lost the cord that connects it up to the computer. Last week we finally bought a new cord. Now Daniel can stop complaining that all the pictures on the blog are of me (we could almost call this post: A Tribute to Daniel). And everyone can enjoy a recap of our 2009 year together. Fun? I think so.
Christmas of '09 was spent on the East Coast:

Daniel and Hannah searching for entertainment while in the airport in DC.

Our glorious beach house that all eleven of us (later thirteen) enjoyed for a week.

Mine and Daniel's room- comfy, cozy.

Sunrise (yes, sunrise!) over the Atlantic. We got up early one morning to hunt for seashells.


Daniel and Mom.

I highly reccommend Christmas on the beach.

Baby Bella.

D.C. saw an insane amount of snow that weekend we were there for Marci's wedding. We didn't see too many museums or anything. But we tried traipsing across the snow packed Mall for entertainment.

"I have a dream..."

The lovely Marci and Alan.



Washington D.C. Temple

Our very first dinner together- I think we had turkey sandwiches, salad, and Martinelli's.

Bewitched in Salem, Mass.

Salem

Classy hot dog from the hot dog cart at the sight of the Boston Massacre. Odd combo.

Old North Church- the start of Paul Revere's ride: "The British are coming!"

As nice as the lady was who took this picture for us, she could not take it correctly. We finally ended up with this semi crooked picture. This is us at Quincy Market in front of Sam Adams, excellent shopping there. This is also where our crazy cab ride ended.

Daniel on the Freedom Trail

Mike's Pastry. A man on the train told us he goes miles out of his way every day to get a canoli here. We had to try it. So worth it.



Trinity Church


Ah, Fenway. View from the Green Monstah.

View from the Media Box. I think Daniel fits in there just perfect.


Massachusetts State House




The charming streets of Boston

The notorious ducks from the children's book "Make Way for Ducklings". It took us fifteen minutes to take this pictures due to the mass amount of children crawling all over the ducks.

Boston Commons

The champagne and chocolate covered strawberries the hotel left for us after our first night in Boston.

Where we went to church.
And that's it. If you made it this far-congrats! We've got a couple exciting things coming up: Midnight premier of Harry Potter this Thursday night, and Thanksgiving break. And I'll tell you what I am grateful for- some time off to work on school work! Geesh, it's exhausting. That's all we've got for now. :) Happy Holidays! (That includes Thanksgiving)
Great pictures!!! Thanks for keeping us updated on your life.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. I'm sorry we won't be seeing you on Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete