On to Christmas: My super talented mother made me this tree skirt that I absolutely love. It says "To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall, now dash away, dash away, dash away all!" Momma got some serious skills-some of those fabric pieces are teeny tiny.
I made this wreath for our door. Nothing too fantastic, but it was fun.
The last week of school we had the opportunity of attending the Melaleuca Christmas Concert. Usually it is just a fun little concert, but this year was our favorite yet. First we heard from Ali and Christina who were on America's Got Talent- two very talented, darling girls. They both have cystic fibrosis so at times it was an emotional performance. Next, a group called the Mozart Group performed. Holy cow- they were hilarious. If you need something to watch on YouTube check them out. They play several classical songs with an entertaining twist. They did things with string instruments I didn't know were even possible. They are from Poland- everything is more entertaining when its European. They were extremely talented. We also went out to dinner right before which is always delicious and delightful.
That led to some interesting gaming experiences.
After one heck of a week working retail, Christmas Eve finally came to a close. We all opened up new PJs. My little bro was sporting black silk jammies. Daniel got B-Sox pjs.

Christmas Day we slept in more than I ever have on Christmas morning. It was glorious. Spencer got a T-Swift calendar. His not so secret love.

We all were spoiled that morning. Daniel got new clothes, a banana chair, an Xbox game, Grisham's new book, games, and other miscellaneous wonderful gifts. I got clothes, a indoor dutch oven, picture frames, Epic Mickey, and other stuff. We got new towels and the Discovery Channel series "Life". It is great fun to watch. We also got the A-Team which we loved.
My dad really got into Wii golf- although he did say that real golf was still better.

And since then we've been taking it easy and I have to start school this week. :( But that's okay. It is FREEZING in Rexburg. I am dying for warmth. It has been a great holiday and we've had more time to spend together than we have in a long time.
We all were spoiled that morning. Daniel got new clothes, a banana chair, an Xbox game, Grisham's new book, games, and other miscellaneous wonderful gifts. I got clothes, a indoor dutch oven, picture frames, Epic Mickey, and other stuff. We got new towels and the Discovery Channel series "Life". It is great fun to watch. We also got the A-Team which we loved.
And since then we've been taking it easy and I have to start school this week. :( But that's okay. It is FREEZING in Rexburg. I am dying for warmth. It has been a great holiday and we've had more time to spend together than we have in a long time.
Last night we had our friends Mike and Lara over for some New Year's fun. We played two of our new games: Funglish and Match Mate (Thanks, Lara [Daniel's sis]). They were both super fun, it was a hysterical evening. That's all for now, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment