I am almost there. After much deliberation and careful planning, I have organized myself and my classes so that I might successfully graduate this July. This July?! I'm estatic. After years and years of study I will depart the academic probation of my life and step out into the workplace. [That adventure is a whole other story]. For now, I am content with the fact that I am going to actually succeed in finishing a Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in International Studies. The original plan was minoring in French, then International Studies, then it was French again. Ultimately that resulted in my being only one class away from a minor in French & International Studies--unfortunately the class I need to complete the French minor will not be offered until Fall. Too bad, guess I'm sticking with the International Studies. Which is just peachy for me.
Next semester is all planned out-lots of classes. I even threw tennis into the mix. I figure I might as well learn how, since I am certain that there is some athleticism in my body somewhere, but it is lost along with my dedication-to-learn-how-to-play-sports gene. And perhaps if I yeild that talent now, our posterity will gravitate towards being active in a way that never transfixed me. If they are all going to be freakishly tall, they best do something with it. :)
I'm taking French again. I love that language. Nothing beats it. I just need someone to talk to.
Daniel and I hardly see each other. This semester is always worse than others. He works full time late into the evening and I am bouncing back and forth from school and work which results in exhaustion. Daniel said just the other day, the majority of time he spends with me, I am asleep. Kinda lame.
That's really all for now. We are trying to make it to some Jazz games this season. We've got one in March and probably another one in a few weeks. Ciao everyone.
WOW go Ashley. Your life sounds about as busy as ours. But I don't think we're as bad as you two. I'm glad you get to graduate in July. My grad date is May 7th and I couldn't be more excited either. Although this semester is going so slow because I only need 10 credits to graduate and 13 to keep a pell grant. So 13 it is. Anyways, hope you're doing well and I'm glad I get to read about you guys in your blog. :) Good luck with the craziness!
ReplyDeleteSo, after you graduate I think you should move to whatever city I will be living in and teach me French. Then I can visit France again and truly enjoy it. What say you?
ReplyDelete