Now that everyone else has posted about Christmas, I thought I'd let the magic linger a while longer! Christmas was a lovely holiday. I worked a lot as usual, but after a long week we made it to my parent's house at nine o'clock Christmas Eve night. We ate some delicious appetizers, shared Christmas stories, and opened some new pjs.

This was Spencer's last Christmas with us for two years! As of today, his mission papers are in to the stake president. We should be hearing about a call sometime soon.

We were well spoiled this year. Daniel got a new jackets, books, movies, a Cardinals shirt from my trip to St. Louis, and other goodies.

I also got some movies, books, clothes, lots of smelly goodies, perfume, and a new wallet.


Daniel's brother Alan and his family drew our name for Christmas and bought us a great blanket from Boston. Thanks everyone!

Did I mention we just just a few movies? 13 total! {8 of which were Harry Potter, which we are now watching in reverse order}
We missed Daniel's parents for Christmas while they were in Arkansas, but after Christmas dinner we had some friends over for games and more delectable food. Mike and Lara and Aaron and Roni came over to celebrate. After games, Aaron, Roni, Daniel, and I drove around to check out Christmas lights. There is a house in Idaho Falls that is synchronized to Christmas music and we sat and watched that house for the entire show. The family that runs it is so sweet, they even brought everyone that was watching their house candy canes!
Christmas was far too short, but we had a wonderful holiday. I always like when we get to go to church on Christmas as well. The rest of the week was spent packing up and moving to Utah!
That story up next...
No comments:
Post a Comment