 |
| New York-New York |
In our final days of living in Utah, we decided to take our spring break down to Vegas. True, we aren't the usual spring break crowd, but I figured I need to see Vegas once in my life. (That's really all it takes).
I was actually really excited about Vegas at first. I thought it was so cute and cheesy. But after three days of walking up and down the dirty Strip I was certainly done.
 |
| Caesar's Palace |
 |
| M&M Factory |
I was hoping for more out of the M&M "Factory"--it's a four story store. But it was cute.
 |
| Our hotel |
Our hotel was great. We were literally at the furthest end of the hotel and it was really quiet and pretty high up. Everything there was white so it felt more like Miami than Las Vegas. We spent the warmest of the days chillin at the pool, which was absolutely great. Not to mention, I saw Joey Fatone eating at the fancy restaurant at our the hotel. We totally made eye contact.
 |
| Hash House A-Go-Go |
We love to hit up our Travel Channel favorites which included chicken and waffles at Hash House A-Go-Go. We even went back later that week for lunch (yes we ate all that for breakfast). We kinda got used to eat two enormous meals a day. I'm not entirely sure we have adjusted out of that schedule yet.
 |
| Chicken and Waffles! |
 |
| Pawn Stars |
 |
| Paris or Vegas? |
We went shopping at the Vegas Outlets, the Caesar's Palace, and some other mall. Then we hit up the wax museum. It was surprisingly cool. However, all those stars better not be that short because I felt enormous.
The Bellagio fountains were pretty awesome. Surprisingly cool.We also ate at the Bellagio buffet. Suprisingly uncool. We waited FOREVER to eat at nine thirty at night and, sure, the food was some of the best buffet food that I've ever had, but after dying of thirst in line and waiting that long. It was not worth the price tag.
We enjoyed the lights down at the "Glitter Gulch" more than the Strip. They were more classic, old Las Vegas. I did have some drunk girls yell at me and a solicitor compliment me way too much. Vegas people are odd.
Vegas has some highs and lows. I'm glad we went. We planned on visiting the Hoover Dam, but we were too tired and I felt sick so we hit the road home.
I agree...you need to visit Vegas ONCE in your life and that really is enough haha! Looks like you guys had fun though :)
ReplyDelete