Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer 2012 Recap

As lovely and warm as this summer has been, we haven't done much out of the ordinary. That's means there is a shortage of pictures....

  • Daniel trekked through yet another semester--one more to go! 
  • We celebrated Daniel's birthday eating lots of food, as you should on all holidays. He got a grill for some delicious summer cookin' and we had a great BBQ with friends and played some baseball. I may have ripped my pants wide open while playing... I just can't remember. 
  • We found some tennis partners that we play with weekly. 
  • I got called as our ward Primary President, which means I am president of the nursery and the three kids that are sometimes there. It is a pretty sweet gig.
  • We celebrated the fourth of July in Driggs--Glenn Beck was not there this year, but the fireworks never disappoint. 
  •  We partied hard for our third anniversary. We headed up to Heise Hot Springs and had a great day in the pool. Then we went to Idaho Falls and had dinner at the Snakebite, an awesome little local restaurant. 
  • I turned 23--whoo! Norma (mom-in-law), my Mom, and I went out for pedicures. Daniel and I had a lovely lunch. Then my mom spoiled me to death with new clothes (of the maternity variety), and then we ate more excessive food at my parent's house.
That's all I think. It's been a good summer, but I'm feeling ready for fall. Hey, I'm ready for January....

No comments:

Post a Comment