 |
| The Fruits of our Craftiness! |
My dearest friend Kelsey is having a baby next month. We never would have thought we would be having babies three months apart, but yet here we are! She is also having a little girl named Ruby Charlotte. So for her shower I threw her a onesie decorating party. I raided my mom's craft room and my mother-in-law's craft room for all the supplies, but eventually everything really came together.
My mom came as our craft expert and assistant and made a super darling onesie. Her's looked much more professional than the rest of ours, of course.
 |
| My first pregnant picture |
I forced Kelsey to let me take a comparison shot. It's what I have to look forward to in a few months!
 |
| This is only a portion of the crew--but hey, we do good work! |
 |
| Kelsey buried in her Love Sac of presents. |
 |
| The Inspiration Board |
 |
| The Supply Table |
|
|
It all turned out pretty cute. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I was really impressed with what they all came up with. We have so many leftover supplies I think I might be crafting onesies for everyone I know.
This is such a cute idea! I'm glad you have such a crafty mom to teach you all how to do this. She has so many individualized onesies, now, that no one else has!
ReplyDelete