Our smiley girl is almost three months old! She is sleeping great at night--usually only waking up around 4 am and then at 7 or 8. A few times she has slept 9 hours or more. I'm pretty impressed. Now the trick is for me to be able to sleep through the night. I can't because I'm either irrationally panicking about the baby or I have to get up to pump. Oh the joys.
This General Conference weekend Sophie decided to be amazing and roll over at Grandma Jensen's house. She has done it twice since. {Mostly she gets to her side and flops to her back}
It's amazing how exciting such a simple act is, but anything this baby does is amazing to me.
Sophie still likes to stare at the TV, so she will just snuggle up to you while watch TV. This girl is so smiley is it ridiculous. All you have to do is smile at her and she gets so excited. I don't think babies come much happier than she.

i'm a little jealous of your good sleeper! but she is adorable!
ReplyDelete