Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Daniel's First Father's Day

 It was a beautiful first Father's Day. We had dinner at Erin and Jason's after going to church to hear Daniel's boss and his wife speak. They've been called to be mission presidents in Mexico City.
 Sophie loves her daddy. There is not a man on Earth that holds a candle to him. He can make her smile just by walking in the door. He is even starting to distract her from nursing just by being in the room. She will just watch him walk around the apartment.



**A shout-out to Daniel: He's been working out and we've both been eating healthier and he has lost almost thirty pounds. He looks amazing!

 I made this lovely onesie for Daniel after some inspiration I found on Pinterest...It may be the coolest thing I have ever made.

 Sophie has become a pro at standing. If we prop her up just right she will just stand at the couch all by herself. She may walk before she crawls...
 Daddy and daughter do enjoy watching baseball together.





Daniel took some pictures of Sophie and I playing at the park. We tried going swimming at the pool--but it was reserved for some birthday party. We will have to try again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment