Saturday, June 8, 2013

Too Cute for Words

 Have I mentioned how awesome our baby girl is lately? She really is such a good girl. She slept through the night for almost two weeks, but we are back to getting up once or twice. She is as happy as can be. Just yesterday Daniel met me over at his sister's house and Sophie had not seen him all day. I've never seen her so excited to see someone. She giggled and smiled and wiggled with joy for fifteen minutes after he got there. She couldn't get enough of him.
 Cousin Stella and Sophie are the closest in age right now (new baby girl cousins are on the way!) Sure they don't play together so great at this age...but they will some day. Stella does seem interested in Sophie. One day she crawled up to Sophie and gave her a hug and then another hug--it was priceless--and then she poked her in the eye. We've been less trusting since, but she still is super cute.


 Randomly for a few days, a peahen (a female version of a peacock--science lesson of the day) hung out around Daniel's parent's house. It was pretty cool. I think it may have escaped from the zoo, but I guess we'll never know.
 Daniel's sister Erin let us try out their bouncer with Sophie. She loves it. She hung out in it for at least thirty minutes the first time. I'm glad she finally likes playing with toys. I was beginning to fear she was just plain bored with life.


2 comments: