Monday, June 9, 2014

About Town


Daniel's good buddy Andrew came to hang out with us in Boise this weekend. So we did what we usually do together: ate out a lot, strutted about town, and hung around the apartment. The boys played disc golf while Sophie and I played at the park. While we were at the park this morning, we spontaneously decided to go to the zoo as well. (Why is it $10 to go the zoo?!) 

On the menu this weekend was:
Flatbread Community Oven (A-)
Goldy's {Breakfast} (A)
Big Judd's (B)
Homemade Sweeto Burrito by yours truly (A++) {Obviously}
MFT BBQ (C+)

I loved breakfast at Goldy's, but it ended up being brunch after an hour long wait and another thirty minutes for our food. It was so delicious, I hardly care. 

While we waited we checked out the Farmer's Market again, and came across Chewbacca and a Storm Trooper, not usual market-goers. 



Baby's first Big Judd's trip. She's a true Idahoan now.





 The Zoo was a fun outing for Sophie. She hesitated whenever we set her near an exhibit. She much preferred to watch from our arms. Mornings are a great time to go though. Most of the animals were alert and that makes such a difference. 













At the park


And here's a hodgepodge of Sophie photos:


Lately she wears bibs as capes. I'm thinking I may work that into her Halloween costume. (Superhero? Red Riding Hood? Good thing I still have time to brainstorm)

Selfie


Sophie woke up before seven one day and passed out during an early lunch. 


Her favorite seat is the stroller on the balcony. She'll sit out there forever, especially with a snack. 


And hats. She's really learning how to accessorize. Good work girlie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment