We had our first Boise snow of the winter in our new home. I totally expected a little layer of cute, fluffy snow that would melt away the next day. Nope. It's been coming down for two days. It took Daniel and hour and a half to get home yesterday and he is working from home today. Sophie went out last night for her first real snow experience. Of course, she loved it. Earlier as we were walking home from babysitting all day, she quietly looked around, confused why everything looked so different. I came home, bundled her up, and sent her back outside. She played, stomped, brushed, threw, and even ate some snow. When I finally forced her inside, it was like I crushed her spirit. She bawled and screamed and refused to take her snow gear off. We went out again today and she played with the neighbor girls. Again, another successful snow outing complete with poorly made snow angels, belly flops in the snow, and cold fingers and nose.






I can't believe you guys got that much snow too!
ReplyDelete