Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Great Grandma Visit


My Grandma Chipman came to visit us this weekend from Texas. I can't believe that she is Sophie's great-grandma, but she really is "great." We spent the weekend window shopping, eating, and walking downtown. Then we ate and shopped some more. My grandma brought Sophie some Minnie Mouse dress up jewelry and these adorable Cinderella dress up heels that light up. I need to get a picture of her in all of them. It's super adorable. She loves those shoes even if she can barely walk in heels.  My brother also came out for the weekend. It was nice to get a big dose of family fun time all in one weekend. Sophie got lots of love and attention. We were also celebrating my mom's 50th birthday which just seems crazy to me. We had fun spoiling her with gifts. My favorite was her reaction to the cooking class Spencer and I bought for her. 

Mostly I feel blessed to be related to such spectacular people. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment