Sunday, June 12, 2016

Emery- Four Months


Miss Emery Jane is now four months. And I LOVE babies. This baby in particular of course. Nighttime could still be better, but overall having a baby around is better than any puppy. She's the sweetest. She still hasn't rolled over, but she's much closer to rolling back to tummy than tummy to back which seems backwards. She has done an excellent job rubbing off her hair on one side of her head, leaving a fluffy little patch on top that she occasionally finds with her hands and twirls in her fingers. She gets extremely determined when trying to blow spit blows and looks very focused. And she's one drooly baby. Emery and Austin are destined to be great friends I think. Austin screams at her whenever she's around and occasionally she squeals back at him. I recorded a "conversation" between the two of them and it basically sounded like Austin was saying "huh?!" after every noise Emery made. He is generally pretty good at not attacking her--he just gets excited to see her. It's a pretty cute sight. 























No comments:

Post a Comment