Can I just say what an ENORMOUS help my mom has been in this wedding planning process? She just spent two hours with me "mock" registering so Daniel and I don't have to spend four hours doing it on Saturday. And he and I both know we can get frustrated with each other while shopping. I think it is the combination of each of our indecision. My mom has gone with me to every single appointment, consultation, and website possible. She has always provided great advice and she is greatly creative and that helps a lot. She and I made all eight centerpieces in under an hour Tuesday night! How impressive is that? She is great at helping me find what I want. (But sometimes I do what she wants just because I don't want to fuss over it, haha). She is great. Daniel's mom is equally great. :) Having been through three weddings already, she has a wealth of knowledge and is always enthuisastic about whatever new thing we are working on for the wedding. I really got super lucky with fantastic in-laws. Even though this has been what feels like the never-ending engagement, all this time has really made the planning process as stress-less as possible. Which in turn keeps my mom's stress level at a minimum. And I'm just lucky because I'm the only girl and this is my mom's only chance to be the one throwing the party. :) I can't wait to see the final result! 72 days!
Thanks Mom. You're the best!
Hey guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog - awsome!! Now I can keep up on what you two are doing instead of wondering whats going on. Can't wait to see you two in August for the big day.
Alan