Congratulations to me! :) I am officially certified to sit around and talk smartly about history. Graduation was excellent. I think that most people lost interest in the speaker about halfway through, but it still felt like this was a much more significant event than graduating high school. I am excited for future prospects and what lies ahead for Daniel and me.
Let us recap this past semester that I so poorly documented:
- Daniel's 24th birthday! For his birthday he got a new smashing suit from his parents, a little shopping money, and lots of little goodies from me. (a bobblehead of a Red Sox player, decals for the car, movies, and.....a fish tank). Oh the fish tank, we were just shopping in Wal-Mart and walked by the fish. Daniel decided he really wanted to be a fish parent. So piece by piece we have assembled our own little ecosystem, but it has not come without its trials. We slowly built up to ten fish and then had a sudden epidemic. Over several days we lost five fish. Not fun. Currently we have a fish that disappeared while we were at a family reunion, he is no where to be found. Anyways, for Daniel's birthday we went out to lunch, the Museum of Idaho's bodies exhibit, a movie, and to my parent's house for a bbq. It was an extra fun weekend.
- School! Lots and lots of school. I enjoyed my last semester. I took a tennis class for six weeks and absolutely loved it. This was my first time going to school during the summer. Not my favorite. Daniel did well too. We are currently in the market for an internship for him for this January. It's going to be fun.....wherever we go.
- And... that's all.
Nothing too exciting or adventurous, just doing our thing. We have done many more exciting things since school got out, and pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment