Here are her two month stats:
Height: 23.75 in [91%]
Weight: 11 lbs. 5 oz. [43.5%]
A tall, skinny girl. Anyone surprised? She is starting to gain a little chub on her legs and in her face which is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Unfortunately Sophie is already mesmerized by the TV. Even if we turn her away, if she has already caught sight of the TV she is stuck. We will try to avoid that.
Nighttime is getting better. She wakes up about two to three times a night. Sometimes I have to work a little bit harder to get her back to sleep {two hours of coaxing...}, but at least half the time things go fairly smoothly.
I have now conquered three rounds of mastitis. I feel very special to have had that pleasure repeatedly. Despite so many trials, we are still breastfeeding successfully. I felt compelled to continue to press forward. After what I've been through, it really couldn't get worse so we pressed on! Things are much better now and I pray they continue to be. I have learned quite a bit and know that it has been worth the hassle.
No comments:
Post a Comment