For Mother's Day we wanted to get a picture of Sophie with the ducks for Daniel's mom. We were highly unsuccessful. It was fun to try and chase ducks around while holding Sophie. The geese were borderline too friendly and I was worried they were going to nibble on Sophie's toes.
If you've ever been to the river in Idaho Falls, you know that during the summer there are a lot of tourists on their way to Yellowstone who stop by the falls. A group of Japanese tourists took great interest in our little family and I noticed a man taking pictures of us just standing there holding Sophie. Shortly thereafter, a young woman came up to me and just stood next to me and Sophie while her friend took a video with his iPhone of us just smiling and waving into the camera. I'm not so sure what is so exciting about us, besides Sophie obvious cuteness, but apparently it was worthy of documenting. None of them spoke English by the way--well except for one man who asked how old Sophie was, but I don't think he even understood us. Sophie is on her way to international fame!
No comments:
Post a Comment