It's bizarre to think that last Mother's Day we had just found out that we were expecting a baby, and we surprised our family by telling them the news on Mother's Day. It's much more fun having Sophie with us this year.
Sophie was a peach and let us sleep in this morning. I really wanted to go to all three hours of church, but she had her usual church meltdown at the end of sacrament meeting. There is just too much going on at church for her that she can't chill out and take a nap. We will keep trying though.
Sophie has become quite the chatterbox. She will just yammer on and on without any stimulus. It's pretty cute. She is getting stronger and stronger every day. She is so much fun. I really can't get over how great she is. Being a mom is everything and nothing like I expected. It is ten times more rewarding than I could ever ask and such a learning experience. I most certainly have a greater respect for mothers--they are the best!
She is still super attached to me. She does play and hang out with others, but she reaches a point where she just wants me back. It's nice to feel needed.








No comments:
Post a Comment