She's getting so BIG!
- We've been feeding her more and more solids. I'm hoping to increase it even more. And we're working a few finger foods.
- Sleep is...meh...after we started sleep training it was good for a week or so, then she got shots, then she got a fever, and everything went downhill quickly. I figured I wouldn't try to fix it until after Texas. And it's only been a couple days, but I feel like we are getting back on track.
- She's getting so close to crawling! She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. She can scoot backwards and rotate around in a circle.
- She moans while she eats solids. Just a constant moan. It's pretty funny.
- She blows raspberries all the time still. So cute.
So cute. I miss her. She better still love me when we come back in December.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting big! Good luck with the sleep training, so worth it!
ReplyDelete