Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas!

We packed up our small Christmas and brought it over to Daniel's dad's for Christmas morning. My parents and brother had arrived late the night before to stay for a couple days before going back to Boise. I guess they didn't want to have Christmas alone with just the three of them {can you blame them??} Really we only needed to get Sophie one toy. We got her a toy remote that sings and makes noise and it was/is her favorite toy ever. Even Stella became possessive of it. Best $8 we've ever spent. Grandpa Jensen gave Sophie her first doll. Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman gave her a walking toy (we got her one too, but took it back). Both of those were also a huge hit. She got books from the Stoffers and some other goodies. Having a baby for Christmas makes things much more fun. You wouldn't believe it, but Daniel and I were there too--I have no pictures to prove it. I was far too busy playing and taking care of Sophie that I never got a picture of the three of us, or of anyone beside Sophie and Stella. They kinda steal the show. We exchange gifts as well: PS4 goodies and an awesome Christmas sweater for Daniel; cute clothes and cooking toys for me







 



Sophie had never experienced bubbles so we got her bubbles too! She's a fan.















 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment