Saturday, January 18, 2014
Our Move
It's possible each year will start with a blog post of Sophie's birthday, but we'll hold out for just a bit. The first weekend of January we did move to Boise--which is kind of a big deal. My parents were a huge help by driving the moving truck from Boise to Idaho Falls and back. For the most part the move went fine. I still don't ever enjoy moving. So far Boise is great. Our apartment is less than great. We barely fit in it and the kitchen is pathetically old and has no storage. And we have no microwave, it's back in Idaho Falls. We will get it eventually. The area we are in is great though. I can't wait for spring because we are in a beautiful tree-lined neighborhood, just a few blocks from the Greenbelt. We've already enjoyed living close to downtown and eating at some cool places. Our ward seems really nice. And Daniel LOVES his job. I don't know if I've ever heard him say that. Do you know what else I've never heard him say, "I can't believe it's already Tuesday. This week is going by fast!" I about died laughing. He has brought home a million goodies. He gets ten PowerBars a day for free. It's more than we could ever eat (everyone should expect PowerBar gift baskets from us for the next several years). He's brought back t-shirts, bags, a jersey, water bottle, steel-toed boots, plus a bunch of things he bought at cost from the company store (Hooray for cheap Gerber baby food!!!) Nestle just proves every day that they are an excellent company to work for. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad Boy likes his job!!
ReplyDelete