It amazing how quickly Sophie picks up what would be called "girly" tendencies. I haven't had a boy so maybe they do these things too. Sophie loves to give hugs--not just to people, but to all her stuffed animals or any other inanimate object we say, "Give 'em hugs." She squishes them tight in a really good hug. I've found her in her room giving repeated hugs to her stuffed dolls. She also gives us the best hugs on the planet. She wraps her tiny arms around our necks and pats us on the back. It is the easiest way to melt any heart. She also gives lots of kisses. The other girly tendency is that she loves to brush my hair. And her own hair. She sits in my lap while I dry my hair and demands to brush my hair and assist in drying it. It is little actual help, but it's pretty sweet.


One rainy Saturday we decided to do something more exciting than go to the grocery store. We went and walked around the Capitol building which was both pretty cool and relatively boring. Maybe I just like boring things? We've been exploring more and more of downtown Boise and it's been fun. Then we went to the Boise Art Museum which was fairly interesting. They had a great kids play space which Daniel and I may have had more fun in than Sophie.
*I've got a few more posts coming, but I've been working on our end-of-the-year blog book and a variety of other things during naptime and after bedtime so hopefully they will come soon.
I was just thinking about girly tendencies as well! I noticed Ruby gets excited when I pull out her dresses on Sundays. Sophie is getting so big and she is so cute! Love her feet, she is going to be a tall girl :)
ReplyDeleteDaniel was also a very affectionate baby.
ReplyDelete