A couple of things happened today:
I went to Whole Foods for the first time. Daniel bought some raw honey, Sophie got some dried fruit bits, and I bought some delicious fancy cookies (figures).
We walked several blocks to the Farmer's Market downtown.
We perused the Market, bought subpar street tacos and lemonade.
I dropped said street tacos on my baby's head. Then discovered we lost her $7 dried fruit.
We took cute pictures of our baby outside the Capitol.
We walked several blocks (via a different route) back to Whole Foods. Conveniently we happened upon the bag of dried fruit, laying perfectly unscathed on the sidewalk. Yay!
Sophie enjoyed taking pictures of Daniel.
Sophie's enjoyed playing with the boxes around the apartment...
And taking selfies...
Sophie's perspective during a diaper change...
Last weekend we went out for Jamba Juice. A Sophie favorite.
Sophie was thoroughly excited with this Curious George poster at the doctor's office. Unfortunately, Sophie is traumatized every time we go to the doctor. She cries as soon as anyone looks at her, freaks out over the doctor touching her, and refuses to calm down. The doctor was so sweet and patient and tried to cheer her up, but eventually accepted that she would have to do everything while Sophie screamed at her. We've had both male and female doctors that I love and she still panics every time.
Park Day
I was working out, but Sophie decided that Curious George was more interesting. (Love the after-ponytail hair)
Baby still loves the sink












No comments:
Post a Comment