Some days are good days, some are less good. Mostly we have good days. I love this little squish with all the love my heart can muster. She's insanely sweet. I've discovered two molars have popped through and a handful of other teeth are brimming to the surface. That explains some of our less good days. But those good days mean the world to me. I could have a million babies at this particular age. It's more fun every day.
Sophie loves going outside. She walks the most outside too--I think it may be a desire to escape. She is walking more and more every day. People have said that magically one day their kiddo just starting walking--I don't think that will be the case. Sophie is more of the slow and steady type. She takes up to a dozen or more steps unassisted now. She loves putting on our shoes and can actually walk down the hall wearing an adult shoe on one foot. She's goofy. Daniel and I now teach a Family History Sunday School class so last week we took Sophie to nursery (even though she isn't the requisite 18 months yet) just to check it out. Sophie's a social little gal so we weren't terribly worried...until one of the older girls chucked a plastic toy bus straight at Sophie's head. I expected the usually nursery bumps and kids that don't share, but wow, what an introduction to group play. This week our class started and Sophie went and a great time in nursery. I'm amazed. I'm glad she likes social situations and we don't (currently) have a dramatic freak-out over being left to play.
Sophie's beautiful locks get lighter and lighter every day. By the end of summer, she may be a total blonde. It got up to 81* the other day so we splashed around on the balcony.
Daniel bought us Wicked tickets for Valentine's Day and our ticket day finally came! I honestly knew little about Wicked and was pleasantly surprised. It was cute, silly, and well-produced.
Oh to live somewhere that has summer... Cute pics!
ReplyDelete