Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Idaho Falls & Cousins

 As aforementioned, Sophie and I got to go back to Idaho Falls to see everyone and help with new baby Austin. We were pretty busy so I didn't take hardly any pictures. My mom had made them a beautiful baby quilt and skirts for the girls that I was also assigned to deliver. He is a snuggly little guy and I just loved snuggling him. He is just too darn cute. Then this past Memorial Day weekend we went back to Idaho Falls for the baby blessing and other fun cousin activities. We went to the Zoo--which Sophie can't stop talking about. She was determined to see the zebras. After every animal she would ask, "Go see zebras now?" Good thing that zoo has zebras. She also talked about Kira and Bella for a week after we left. She seemed to think we could walk to Kira's house just like we walk to all her other friends' houses. Not so much, Sophie.







 Lately Sophie gets her mind set on something and is stuck on that one thing until it happens. The week before we went to Idaho Falls she decided she really wanted to go swimming. We hadn't gone swimming since last summer so I don't know where the decision came from. She just kept asking and asking. We would say, "So you want to go swimming?" And she would say, "Oh-KAY!" (Sophie annunciates things really cute and that's hard to convey in word) Needless to say after days of being told, "When we go to Hannah, Bella, & Kira's house we can go swimming" Sophie was beyond excited when we actually went swimming. Then we shattered her dreams when it was time to go. We are excited for more cousin fun this summer.













1 comment:

  1. Your mom is amazing. Love the quilt, love the skirt. I'm glad Erin got a Grandma quilt.

    ReplyDelete