Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Blessing Day

 We had Emery blessed on Easter Sunday. Seemed like such a nice day to have family close and dream about our eternal family. I'm always wildly emotional for baby blessings for whatever reason and this was certainly no exception. I love that the dress we have was picked out by Daniel's mom for  Sophie. It feels like she still has a part in special days like this. I always have grand ideas of the pictures we will take on days like this and they never work out. Sophie was being ridiculous and Emery was done and tired. Regardless, we snagged a few photos--my favorite being the one I just snuck of Emery in the middle of sacrament meeting.

My parents came for the weekend and it was fun to be able to host them both in our home. My dad is always busy cooking food for everyone and they bought Sophie a bike for Easter. She's too scared of it to even have a picture of her on it so we will keep working on it.

I love these little girls and can't wait for the adventures ahead of us.











No comments:

Post a Comment