Sunday, April 24, 2016

Too Much Emery Cuteness







 Awwww, those baby cheeks. Those first smiles are so darn cute. I can hardly stand it when she gets all smiley. I am so proud of myself because I got Emery to laugh for the first time yesterday. It took lots of belly tickling but I got some great little chuckles out of her. We get lots of comments on Emery's beautiful dark skin and big beautiful eyes. When Daniel isn't with me people say "oh she must look like her daddy!" which is partially true. She looks A LOT like my mom's baby pictures and possibly gets some of that dark hair and skin from Daniel's side too.

When we do tummy time she pumps her legs a lot which doesn't help her lift her head, but gets her little bum up in the air which is adorable. We have some good days and some hard days, but those good days are absolutely wonderful!
































No comments:

Post a Comment