Monday, July 18, 2016

Daniel Week (Birthday & Father's Day)

Since we like doubling up on anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays, I officially dub June 12th-Father's Day as "Daniel Week."

Unfortunately for Daniel, he spent a good portion of June with a nasty heat rash that developed into a yeast infection covering a good portion of his body. So we didn't get any cute pictures on Father's Day, but the girls did wear matching dresses that my mom had made them. I had Sophie answer some questions about her dad on Father's Day. Then I went to re-write it neatly on another copy and she wanted to answer again. So she did it twice. Adorable answers both times.

For Daniel's birthday we just went out to lunch and to a movie. In lieu of a cake, Daniel chose to have a Perkin's pie for dessert. I feel a tradition coming on...




















No comments:

Post a Comment