Sunday, December 9, 2012

34 Weeks and Good News

I feel like I am starting to look more tired too....
Here we are at 34 weeks. It's finally starting to feel close...almost scary close. I prefer to just not think about it too much.

Daniel has one week left of school! And starting next Monday, he has a job! It all seemed to happen so fast. Two weeks ago he interviewed with this company Brad Hall and Associates--they are an oil brokerage type of firm (once we figure exactly what they do, we can try to explain it). He felt pretty good about the interview, but said he wouldn't be shocked either way...The following Thursday (over a week later) while we were getting ready Daniel said he had dream that he got the job. I was surprised when Daniel showed up at at my work hours later to get the car and tell me he had a second interview. Needless to say, hours after that he came back while I was still at work to tell me they offered him the job and he had accepted it.

I cannot expressed how truly amazing this blessing is. To know that the Monday after he graduates Daniel starts his career, is more than I could ask for. We have many friends and family members who are struggling to find work. It is nice to know that we don't have to stress making a major move with a teeny baby. All this waiting and not knowing what was going to happen to us after graduation has easily been one of the most stressful things I've had to deal with in a long time. I'm supremely glad its over. Now we can focus on preparing for baby. Did I mention that's only six weeks away?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We know what a relief that is! Yay for jobs and being only 6 weeks away from having your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations boy! So glad you found a job.

    ReplyDelete