Sunday, December 16, 2012

Graduation 2012


 He did it! Kudos to my spouse for graduating! In retrospect, I have to say that my major was never on the same level of difficulty as his. He picked a tough one, but it will pay off in the end. It already has--he starts his new job tomorrow! He did awesome.
 I didn't get a lot of pictures unfortunately, but it was your typical graduation ceremony. It was good closure to our time at BYU-Idaho and in Rexburg. We've cleared out of Rexburg and somewhat settled into my parent's house while we wait for baby girl. We've found an apartment/town home that we really like that just might be where we will be moving in a couple months.
Life without school seems like a foreign concept to us, but we are really looking forward to it. Lots of changes in our immediate future. Kind of crazy. So, graduation took place Friday (which also happened to be the first snow we have had in a long time). Saturday I went to work for the last time [sad day] and Daniel and his dad finished up cleaning up the apartment and moving everything to Idaho Falls. After work we had a delicious dinner at the Sandpiper. I think Daniel was more excited for dinner than the whole graduation ceremony.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Wish we could have been there... for the dinner, not the graduation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Ashley and Daniel! It was fun to see you at church a couple weeks ago, and had I known you were leaving I would have stopped to chat with you after sacrament. I hope you're both doing well and are almost ready for baby!

    ReplyDelete