Sophie is officially eighteen months now, hooray! I dressed her up cute to take pictures, but she was a bit of a grump that day (more teeth I suspect). She's quite the active thing so taking pictures require a team which I had none. So I got pictures of her playing with my phone and some silly bath tub smiles.
Things our little mini person likes to say:
Hi, Bye
Go, go!
Shooooes!
Momma, Dadda
Boom! (Accompanied with a high five)
Thank you, Please (She's extremely polite)
and
a whole zoo full of animal noises, everything from a crocodile, elephant, gorilla, to a chick, sheep, and most recently a rooster--which is to die for cute. I think she knows more noises than words. She loves the outdoors more than anything and is learning how to get properly dirty in the process.
![]() |
| Watching clips of Frozen on YouTube |
![]() |
| She loves bike rides |
![]() |
| Catching her in the act of the notorious toilet paper pull |
In other news, our house is awesome. I got called into the nursery at church. I have mixed emotions because I love nursery and of course, I love playing with Sophie, but she's been doing so well in there independently. I love peeking through the window and watching her have so much fun. I love that she has time to play without me and with her little friends. The class is small, only five little girls, so we will have lots of fun. Also, I've started freelance writing for dirt cheap. So if my posts sound weird then I'm still in article mode. It's not loads of money, but it's fun to research and write on a variety of topics. I have a 100% success rate thus far which makes me feel like I'm pretty amazing.



















Wow. How did you get the freelance job?
ReplyDelete