Daniel had two running weekends back-to-back in September. Needless to say he was little gimpy for two weeks. Both events were really cool. One was up in the foothills and the other was through downtown Boise.
The nice part of living out in the country is that just down the road is a big farm with a big red barn that also has a pumpkin patch, corn maze, petting farm, etc etc. We headed down there one Saturday and Sophie had a blast. The problem with Sophie having a blast is that she also cries about every activity when it ends. There were lots of tears on the hay ride as she screamed, "Buh-bye pummmkin!" Such mean parents we are. And that kid moves so much I couldn't get a single cute picture of her just chilling in the pumpkin patch or sitting on a bale of hay. That's our life right now, constant running and chasing.
Then we threw a Halloween party with some friends. We did it at their house with lots of food and pumpkin carving. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but it was a fun night. Lots of kids like usual so there was lots of craziness as well.
Sophie's face after touching inside the pumpkin.
I tried a fancy technique of drilling whole holes into my pumpkin. Some others tried it with more success. I apparently didn't make enough holes or make them large enough because it didn't really light up. I'll have to work on that.











No comments:
Post a Comment