Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Photo Mash Up

 There are always a hodgepodge of photos leftover that have no rhyme or reason, but capture the sweet and silly sides of our baby.

 Wishing on her first dandelion



 We planted two trees in our barren yard. I also planted tulips that I hope show up come spring. 

 Sophie and I went on an adventure and walked all the way to "downtown" Kuna. It took about forty minutes each way and we played at the one park in town. 



 Last weekend we took family photos. The week before was spent shopping every day for coordinating outfits and texting pictures to our photographer. It was extremely stressful and even taking the photos makes me worried that we won't have one picture of all of us smiling and looking at the camera. {I tell you Sophie will sit still for nothing!} There was lots of running after Sophie, jumping out of the frame, and tricking Sophie into smiling and looking at the camera. At one point I got her to stand still while I sang songs from Frozen very poorly and onlookers passed by. Embarrassing, yes, but it worked. I ended up loving our outfits, our photographer, and our location, so now we are dying to see them. The worst thing that happened was Sophie smacking her face with her binky on the way there hard enough to make her gums bleed. *Sigh*
 After photos ice cream treat 






1 comment:

  1. Haha that is so claire!! She won't sit still or smile for pictures now hardly at all!!!! Can't wait to see the Fam pics!

    ReplyDelete