So I already mentioned the first Chukars baseball game we went to when we were stuck out in the rain, but we've been spoiled the last two weekends when we had box seats. The first weekend was Jason's work and the second was Daniel's dad's. And I'll never want to watch a baseball game any other way. Sophie was free to wander inside and outside and eventually both weekends the kids ended up watching a kids' show on the TV in the suite. The first game we ate almost everything off the menu and I think I still am sick over junk food from that. The second game the air was crisp and cool which was nice, but we were definitely grateful we could warm up inside when it got really cold. Sophie loved it both times--but of course, she loves to do anything with those cousins of hers.



No comments:
Post a Comment