Monday, September 7, 2015

Daniel's New Job

 Somehow I've failed to talk about Daniel's new job that brought us all the way back to the windy side of the state. He is working for a company called Kyani. It's a multi-level marketing wellness company that sells supplements. He is an international accountant for them which means he will have a little bit of travel in his future. It sounds like he will be going to Mexico City next month. So far he has really enjoyed his new job and I think that this position will give him some valuable experience and room to grow which hopefully means we don't move for a long time.

He works right on the Snake River greenbelt so he takes long walks on his lunch break and Sophie and I have met him down there for lunch of couple of times. Once we brought a picnic which was fun and Daniel loved showing Sophie all the little minnows in the shallows of the river.





No comments:

Post a Comment