Monday, September 7, 2015

My Birthday & Some

 My birthday celebrations kind of got spread out over the second half of August so the actual day came and went with no big ceremony. A week before I got to go splurge on make up with my mom, two weeks before Daniel took me clothes shopping, and the weekend before we all went out to Olive Garden as a family. So we did do lots of fun things. Daniel ordered me a birthday cake from my favorite local bakery. My favorite part of the whole cake bit though was when Sophie and I sat down to have everyone sing "Happy Birthday" she immediately blew out half my candles and I couldn't stop laughing. She was super excited about the fire on the cake. She's really going to love having a birthday this year.



 The other Friday night we had a nice family date night to Chili's and then walked the river. Sophie and Daddy explored down on the rocks and it was just one of those "life is good" evenings.




 Sophie was really loving cheesin' it up with Dad at Chili's. 







No comments:

Post a Comment